Welcome to my daily learning journal. Here is today’s list:
1. Ted Talk – Jack Dangermond: An ever-evolving map of everything on Earth.
2. Cataract Surgery – Dr. Uday Devgan – 1286: biggest challenges after fellowship. Lifelong lessons.
2B. D. Brian Kim MD – 1st SURGICAL INSTRUMENT REVIEW (SIR) SERIES EPISODE #1: EPSILON Bakewell Haldipurkar forceps ERF-31. Dr. Kim is always innovating!
3. Andrew Lee MD – Anhidrosis.
NODAL is a daily masterclass on ophthalmic & medical topics.
4. Stefan Klein – The Secret Pulse of Time: Making Sense of Life’s Scarcest Commodity. Chapter 1.
This was a Twitter suggestion from someone else’s post along the lines of “which book has influenced you the most.”
5. Happy Birthday Yung Wing (#Yale 1854)! Yung Wing was the 1st Chinese student to attend college in the US. In 1851, he writes of “many disadvantages in which I labor” as @Yale freshman. The document is available online here.