Welcome to my daily learning journal. Here is today’s list:
1. Ted Talk – Dustin Burke: How to fix broken supply chains.
2. Cataract surgery – Uday Devgan MD – 1357: biometry for trifocal IOLs.
3. Andrew Lee MD – Intraocular lens dysphotopsia.
NODAL is a daily masterclass on ophthalmic & medical topics.
4. Alice Schroeder, The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life (2008). Chapter 62 (first half, savoring the final chapter).
Filled with life lessons on investing, honesty, and integrity. A must-read for Warren Buffett style investors.
5. Kat Cole – The Power of Possible [The Knowledge Project Ep. #117] – Excellent episode.
Shane Parrish writes, “Kat Cole discusses how the power of possible guided her from a part-time job as a hostess at a Hooters restaurant to one of the most respected business leaders in America. In this wide-ranging episode, Cole discusses the dark side of gratitude and how it can keep you in place, defaulting to trust, 3 questions to ask at work to uncover hidden opportunities, how to conduct a monthly relationship check-in with your partner, and so much more.”