Welcome to my daily learning journal. Here is today’s list:
1. Ted Talk – Freeman H. Shen: A future with fewer cars. “What if your car could drop you off and then find parking by itself? According to electric vehicle entrepreneur Freeman H. Shen, this technology already exists. He shares his vision for a future where AI-powered electric vehicles will solve many of the problems cars currently cause, like smog, traffic congestion, accidents and, yes, endlessly circling the block looking for somewhere to park.” (ted.com description)
The future is now! Look forward to the days of increased efficiency and healthier transportation.
2. Cataract Surgery – Dr. Uday Devgan – 1212: resident posterior polar cataract. Excellent case.
3. Andrew Lee MD – Paranasal sinuses in Neuro Ophthalmology.
Dr. Lee’s neuro-ophthalmology reviews are perfect for lifelong learning.
4. EyeNet – August 2021 (PDF) – “The Case of Visual Loss in a Teenager.” By Abid Haseeb, MD, Kimberlee Curnyn, MD, and Peter W. Macintosh, MD. Edited by Ahmad A. Aref, MD, MBA
5. TIP374: MASTERMIND Q3 2021 W/ TOBIAS CARLISLE – “Stig Brodersen sits down with Tobias Carlisle as they discuss why Alibaba and US homebuilders are where you can find value in today’s market.”
A quarterly favorite! Love the analysis of current market conditions and deep dives on individual companies.