Welcome to my daily learning journal. Here is today’s list:
1. Ted Talk – Countdown: The 55 gigaton challenge.
2. Cataract Surgery – Dr. Uday Devgan – 1272: the Golden Rule for patient care.
2B. Dr. Deepak Megur – Phacoemulsification in Hard Cataract – Secrets to Post Op Clear Cornea.
3. Andrew Lee MD – Peduncular hallucinosis.
4. Alice Schroeder, The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life (2008). Chapter 33.
Filled with life lessons on investing, honesty, and integrity. This is a must-read for any Warren Buffett fan.
5. “In honor of Native American Heritage Month, the Yale Club of Washington, DC invites you to a virtual event about Yale’s first Native American Alum: Henry Roe Cloud, who graduated with a BA in psychology and philosophy in 1910, and earned an MA in anthropology from Yale in 1914. Our speakers are Professor Renya Ramirez, Cloud’s granddaughter and a professor of anthropology at UC Santa Cruz, and Dr. Ravi Goel ’93, who donated a collection of documents, photos and manuscripts about Cloud to Yale.”
Look forward to the special event on Election Day, Tuesday November 2, from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
FREE Registration is here.